Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thorto & Lev


Five highlights from the wedding weekend:
(1)   The ceremony on the bluffs. It was chilly. But how exciting to have it outside.
(2)   The almost-husband tearing up upon seeing Thorto about to walk down the aisle.
(3)   Thorto really knowing what had happened. A couple of times during the weekend, I heard her say with full awareness, “My life is changing dramatically.” She got it. This might seem like a given, but I don’t think it is.
(4)    Driving up the big hill to the entrance to campus alongside a steep ravine with a million trees–all of them red, yellow, and light green. 
(5)  Aiko making fun of people loving this season--"Oh, the beautiful leaves. The crisp air." Just seeing Aiko in general. And her parents. And so many people I hadn’t seen in a long time. 

"You're worth the worry, I would do the same
If we all went back to another time
I will love you over." 

No comments:

Post a Comment