Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail, Sun

I like Sleek’s comment on my last post: “But I love talking about the weather! I couldn’t get out of the habit after going to England, hehe.” I wish to find all things magical, including weather talk, so it's nice to hear someone I love defend it.

I don’t think the statement I made about weather talk is complete–maybe not completely accurate.

The most absolute statement I could make, and thus the most accurate, would be: I love everyone, and I love them when they’re talking about weather just as much as I love them when they’re talking about Moby Dick.

Salmon Pie by Blondie. February 2011.

"You took your coat off and stood in the rain,
You were always crazy like that."

1 comment:

  1. I think the photo of salmon pie confirms that. And I like the song.

    ReplyDelete